The register of the agricultural activities must include some information:
- Personal data of the company;
- The name of the treated crop and its extension expressed in hectars;
- The date of treatments;
- The plant protection products that have been used;
- Their quantity (expressed in kg or lt)
- The adversities for which a treatment has been made.
By correctly recording the cultivation operations and the data of the individual production units, from sowing (or from the beginning of the production cycle) to harvesting, and precisely identifying each individual production batch, it is possible to create a real identity card for the product that arrives on consumers’ tables or in the previous links of the agro-food chain.