The solution for your plant passports
Feedentity PLANTS is the solution for plant passport. It is a system for all kinds of plant producers, nurseries, importers and exporters and aims at managing traceability and plant passports in compliance with the new 2016/2031 EU Regulation.
WHAT IS FEEDENTITY PLANTS?
WHICH ARE THE BENEFITS OF FEEDENTITY PLANTS?
#Make it easier
Companies have to spend a lot of money to comply with the new 2016/2031 UE Regulation, printing plant passports is expensive and all the management process to carry out those activities is even more expensive. Thanks to Feedentity, instead, you will carry out everything in a very short time.
#Save money and time
You will have everything at hand, whenever you need you can check problems related to supplying and the stage of your production, you can keep under control all the activities of your employees, and all these possibilities are benefits Feedentity will give you to reduce the time you spend to manage your company and to comply with law.
#Always by your side
#No more worries
THE REASON WHY WE CREATED FEEDENTITY PLANTS
Feedentity PLANTS was released for the first time on December 14, 2019, when the 2016/2031 UE Regulation came into force. This version of Feedentity was created to help plant producers to comply with that new regulation.
The 2016/2031 EU Regulation aims at improving the phytosanitary defense in the EU, because it has been poor in the last years. The most famous cases of spread of dangerous organisms are the Xylella fastidiosa, the Popilia japonica and the Anoplophora chinensis cases, which affected Italy as well.
Click here to read the complete Regulation.
What changes with the Regulation
This means that every production unit must have a chronological history from reproduction to selling. Total traceability will be useful, in case you find a dangerous organism on a batch, to find and to control all the people of the agro-food chain who contributed to that production process. Passport has to have a tag put on the product and has to show the traceability code thanks to which you can check all the movements that that plant made.
Who are the stakeholders?
The EU Regulation speaks about professional operators and identifies them as those who carry out activities related to plants, for example reproduction or warehousing or selling. Therefore, all the agro-food players are involved and not only those who import or export plants or plant material (objects which can contain or spread dangerous organisms).
Professional Operator: He or she is a public or private law person who, while working, carries out one or more of the following activities related to plants and plant products and which he or she is legally responsible for:
- production (including farming, multiplication and maintenance);
- entrance in the EU and exit from the EU;
- making available on the market;
- warehousing, harvest, shipping and transformation.
FEEDENTITY allows you to comply with the EU Regulation
FEEDENTITY gives professional operators the possibility to:
- manage their company data (managing the company data starting from the production units, associating roles and permissions with each operator, managing the equipment used for fertilization and treatments);
- manage the traceability of their products (it allows to manage all the traceability and warehouse activities, such as information about provider and plants with their passports, to manage all the movements within the production units and to register all the cultivation activities and find the person who bought that batch with its passport);
- create the traceability boards and the register of the agricultural activities respecting laws and regulations (creating a document which complies to the regulations in force that can provide a sort of ID of the product useful for the next agro-food chain stages and for the competent authorities).